Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby babble


Moments of laughter

Every moment with Gabriella is special and precious. But I find myself in a slight panic every day as I realise that yesterday has gone forever and today is so short. Before I know it she'll be six months old and what I adore about her today may be gone. Mum is always telling me that life is but a moment and before you know it you're old. Which is partly why I feel this urgency to have this blog and record the little moments of sunshine that Gabriella brings to my world every day.
Here's a little clip of one such moment that happened the other day. Gabriella was becoming tired and about to fall asleep but rather then crying a little she morphed into the talkie baby and discovered her tongue. It was so cute and funny and I'm glad I captured it because she hasn't done it since.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. She furrows her brow just like my little one does. Nothing better than being a mom!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment.