Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A world of discovery.










She is now 15 months old. She seems to understand everything I say to her yet she currently reserves the right to limit her vocab to bwoof-bwoof, (dog and any animal) boo (as in peek-a-boo), mum, da (for dadda), bebe (for baby), ta, no, (with perfect clarity), hewoo, hiyee (hello), ohh, (oh), and today it seemed she as walking around the house saying Bec (my name). Her baby vocab however is extensive and fasinating. Infact I wish a country existed with their language resembling her babble. I would move there. Sad to think this infant language will soon disappear into the vortex never to be heard again. I savour every word as I can feel it disappear each day.
Right now she sleeps in the middle of the King size bed with pillows all around her. She rules the bed, the home, and our hearts. Life has never been so sweet.
Here's some recent pics of her enjoying each new discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.