Friday, April 15, 2011

Gabriellas first year in pictures








Above. This is just a sweet shot of the little angel. Her eyes look so huge here. I miss my little 4 month old, just a little.
Above: Some of my family come to visit for her baby blessing. She is bringing us together again. Natalie is holding Gabby, she is my eldest sister. Paris, her eldest daughter, stands in front. Tony my eldest brother stands on the right. I couldn't have been happier to see them here. Wish it lasted forever!
Above: She is three months old. It's winter now. She's adorable in her winter woollies. She lies on a new bed in a new house. All because of her.
First few days at the hospital. This heavenly creature enters our lives, and we are instantly changed forever!





















Well, the first year of my child's life has come and gone. I didn't quite manage to post every week, or even every month as I'd planned in my head. What I did manage to do was...survive. Don't get me wrong, it was the best year of my life, as well as the most sleep deprived, hence the lack of normal functioning.
What I did manage to do was take photos, everyday, for a year. Ahhh, photos, so quick, easy and fun. So, here is a photo journal of Gabriella's first year. Most of them are firsts. Since she tends to do something new everyday, there are quite a few firsts..
Hope you enjoy.
Bec x

1 comment:

Feel free to comment.